Saturday, January 15, 2011

Coming Soon.....

Ok, I know I've been home for nearly 6 months now...and Im trying to settle into my new life here in the states. Im just about ready to revisit my hand written journal and finish up where I left you all hanging. I know I have done little talking of the last weeks of my time there, the past is the past... but I know you all are waiting for the answers and the ending...Im here to say that the time is coming...be patient.

I dont plan on writing about the past 6 months, but I do miss the cathartic experience of writing and letting things out. So, once the Costa Rica saga is through,  you may find me writing about "Mi Vida Loca", here back home. My new life here has been overwhelming at times, for the simplicity that I loved about my Costa Rican adventure has been hard to hold on to. Ive tried to re adjust to the best of my abilities and feel as though I am finally settling down into a life less familiar. Ive learned who my real friends are and found someone I love completely. Having said that, the closest to me have watched the changes in me and my life, good and bad. Needless to say, the time has passed quickly and taken me on the proverbial roller coaster ride emotionally. As I sit here and write, I am finding a level of contentment but, you all must know that my Gypsy Heart still longs to wander...I find too many hours in some days, yet feel that my life is too short. So, the wanderlust remains.

Who knows where my Gypsy Heart will find me in another 6 months. Yet, Ive learned that you never know what will happen in a day and some days can bring the happiest of surprises more than it can bring me the sadness I have felt in the past.

Anyway, get yourself ready...as the saga will continue soon, for you, all my favorite junkies...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment